Thursday, October 14, 2010

A balloon celebration !







Yeah!!! Ariel has hit the BIG 2-0 !


Usually Brit adds the posts, but bear with me as


I take a walk down memory lane for this one = ).


I just can't believe it's been twenty years...


Yes, I will now state the famous quote of


every adult, "it seems like it was just yesterday..."


Don't laugh you 'youngins' ! Sooner than you think


these words may slip from your very mouths!











Anyway, here she is as a cute little two year old.


Aw! So precious!


This is the house we lived in when


Britany was born. I think Jimmy was six, seven,


or eight when we moved -so much for my memory!


They used to have a ball running out in the field of tall


grass with the pheasants (yes, very strange, but we had


them in the city), climbing trees, making forts (more like tepees


of sticks) ! Those were the good ole days!







Here she's 8 yrs old. I know that for sure because I


promised Jimmy he could have a dog on his 10th birthday.


Why parents get themselves into such things I don't know!


There's Bartholomew! He was a great dog. Whenever


we stood in a huddle, I'd say, "group hug" and he'd jump up


and join us!


Please excuse these picture retakes. We had to take


each pic with the digital camera to then download it


onto the computer and then onto the blog.


Know of a better way? Please let us know!




Now, we'll fast forward a few years.


I'm not sure of this age, but this was the year her lips were


sun burned. It was so odd and we didn't know what to do.


Finally, Auntie RaShawn came up with a natural remedy from


the health food store- Squaline!


Ever hear of that one?


Don't laugh, you may need it some day!





Now this was taken in the house where


everything under the sun went wrong!


I won't shock you with the details = )


Here she's 14 yrs old.




And now she's twenty! Praise the Lord!


We had a great time visiting her this weekend at school!


No comments:

Post a Comment