Saturday, November 6, 2010

Auntie Tiffani's Birthday



We had a great time celebrating
with Auntie Tiffani!
She shares the same birthday with
Auntie Dawn and Aunt Myra.


We got together to wish her
a happy birthday!

We had her favorite...

 Nachos!
We always try to make one of my grandmother's
specialties...
A Four Layer Cake!
This skill has been handed down
from generation ....
to generation.
And now
it's my(Brit's) turn to learn the family's secret
recipe...

Shhh!... don't tell a soul...
and we'll let you
in on the key ingredient.


It all begins...


 with...


 a box cake mix!
 =)
Haha!
What can I say?
My grandmother was a smart woman!


There was a slight blooper with the
icing made from scratch.
A tad bit lumpy...
Auntie RaShawn had to step in and save us
from a birthday disaster!
See that little can of milk back there?
Yep, the missing ingredient!


Everyone enjoys Josiah.
He's becoming more alert and active!
So much fun to have a baby in the family!

There's the birthday girl!

Grandmommy also passed down her
great SMILES!!!

Lovin' that juicy baby!


And here it is!
Wait 'til you see the best part...


Soft, moist layers of cake...
 each dripping with
warm chocolaty icing!
So moist it's falling apart!


An attempt to dodge the camera!
Now using the innocent baby!


He loves the flying game!

Wearing her birthday hat!
Smiling with Brit...

...With her hubby!

Trying to get a pose together...
one moment please....

Now that's it... 

Three sisters in opposite order.


And my Grandmother's sister joined us!
Hi Aunt Jean!

Aw....so cute!
Brothers posing.

See you next time Josiah!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, you are so witty my dear Britty. I love your comments.....although the pictures of me are questionable. Thanks for capturing my birthday. I had a WONDERFUL time and felt sooooo loved!!
    ~ Auntie Tiffani

    ReplyDelete