Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Take me out to the ball game!"

(Sung to the above tune)
We went out to a ball game...
(Tiger's that is)


We went out with the crowd!


Didn't buy peanuts...
or Cracker Jacks!


(and didn't miss it either)
 "I don't care if I never get back"
(back home? well my bed was calling me after this late night)
 (or back to another game? wouldn't mind seeing another win)
= )
"Let me root, root, root for the home team..."
 (oh yes, the crowd cheered BIG time!)
"If they don't win it's a shame!"
(and it would have been)
 (The fans were thrilled that they actually won 14-0!)
"For there's ONE..."
 "TWO..."
(open your eyes Brit!)

('at a girl!)
" THREE...
Strikes you're out!"

(Great poses with Jo and Hannah)
(finding old friends)
Amanda and Brit

(mother and daughter team)

(Sarah and Brit)
"At the old..." 

"BALL GAME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment